Culver’s now gives you an opportunity to provide your valued feedback for your latest visit to any branch by filling a short tellculvers surveys in order to get a frozen custard for FREE…
Surveys are a great way to see how your brand is doing and where a company is standing, and what their customer’s feel about their products/services that you deliver. Many companies value their customer feedback as much as they value their sales. So these surveys are kind of a best way to record the customer reviews and help the company build strategies in improving level of satisfaction and create and excellent experience for the customers. Even if customers are satisfied with your services, tellculvers surveys gives an open opportunity for business growth by repeated purchases.
Before taking the survey, there are a few rules that you must keep in mind. We will take you through these rules:
- You must have the access to the internet, since the surveys are available online.
- You need to go to tellculver.com official website to fill the survey for a validation code.
- You must be a resident of US, UK or Canada.
- You must be at least 13 years of age or above to redeem the voucher code.
- You must have a basic understanding of English or Spanish, otherwise you will not be able to answer the questions of tellculvers survey.
- Any employee, directors or their families are not eligible for the survey.
- Only one entry per order will be entertained for the coupon for free custard.
- The coupon cannot be sold to anyone.
- The survey reward cannot be exchanged for some other item on the menu.
Guide for tellculvers Survey
In order to get a free custard by filling the survey, you need to take following steps:
- Keep the receipt of your order after making a purchase at any Culver’s branch.
- Visit tellculvers.com to fill the online survey.
- There will be 18 digit code and a TRN code on the receipt. Enter both these to start the survey.
- Answers all the questions according to your satisfaction level.
- Once you have filled all the relative spaces in the survey, you will receive a validation code at the end of the survey.
- You can redeem this code on your next visit to any Culver’s restaurant and get a custard absolutely free.
Surveys are a great way to establish customer loyalty and customer retention. Voice of the customer is very important for the company so in return of submitting the survey and showing loyalty towards the company, they offer free custard to every customer who takes the survey.
The two spouses, Ruth Culver and George Culver initially owned a restaurant “A&W” (named after a beer company) in the year 1961, later in the year 1984, they renamed it as “Culver’s” which is a privately owned fast food chain in America that operates mainly in Midwestern US. It is mostly known all over the world for its Butterburgers and scrumptious frozen custard.
As of now they have more than 770 restaurants in 25 different areas. These restaurants generate a net profit of around 3.2 billion dollars. Culvers are stepping up in the food and business industry and are looking for every way in which they can improve their food taste and services. So they came up with these online tellculvers surveys in order to get customer’s loyal feedback in exchange for a free frozen custard.
More Sweepstakes Rewards
In order to enter more culver’s sweepstakes, you need to purchase a basket that contains a full meal of sandwich, fries and a soft drink, and then you can get the sweepstake access code by following the same procedure as given for tellculvers survey. You can get one of the 3500 free culver prizes just by making a simple entry every day. You can also enter without making and order by making a call at 1-866-661-2096 to get real time offers and instructions of the sweepstakes. So if you want to win cash prizes and are above 18 years of age then you are good to go.
Visit the official site www.culvers.com to get more information about the culver rewards.