Hello Customers! Do you people love to shop at ASDA?. It is one of the largest supermarket retail chains in Britain.
ASDA would love to know what its customers think about them. So that’s why they have launched a customer feedback survey named TellASDA.
Therefore, they invite their customers to participate in a survey and give their opinion regarding their services and products. If you are not satisfied with their services you can also tell them.
ASDA gives value to its customer’s feedback and also believes that every single customer has got something to say that will bring improvement in the company’s services. Every single customer contributes differently to the company so it is really essential to keep a record of everyone’s experience.
In this tell ASDA survey, you just need to spend your couple of minutes and you will get a chance to win big. Who doesn’t like to win a reward? I think everyone would like to win big.
Want To Get A Chance To Win £1,000 Cash Reward?
Do you have any idea regarding your survey reward? No? Ok, let me tell you!. After completing the survey sweepstakes, entrants will be offered a chance to enter a monthly Tell Asda prize draw to win a £1,000 Cash Reward. To take advantage of this amazing offer you have to complete the TellASDA survey and share your experience. So what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity now!.
There are not any hard and fast rules regarding the survey. In this article, you will find every information and a complete step by step process to take a survey. So give it a read.
Necessary Information Regarding TellASDA Survey
See this Important information to take a survey.
|Survey||Tell ASDA Uk Survey|
£1000 Cash Prize
One entry per survey code
30 Days from the visit
16 or more than that
Rules & Requirements To Win Tell ASDA Prize Draw
Follow these rules and regulations to take a survey.
- There should be a proper internet connection and a device to start an online survey.
- You should have your recent receipt from ASDA.
- Only legal residents of the UK are eligible to take a Tellasda survey.
- The age of a participant should be at least 16 years to take a survey. Moreover, the person who will enter to the cash prize event should be 18 years or more.
- Employees, staff members, and their family members are not eligible to take a survey.
- So every winner would receive £1000 in the form of a cheque.
- receive £1000 in the form of a cheque.
- there is a limitation of one person per survey visit.
How To Participate In A TellASDA Survey?
Here is the complete step by step process to take a survey:
- first of all, visit the Official Website of a survey.
- Then on the welcome page first you have to enter the store number.
- Then the amount you have spent on your last visit there.
- After that, You have to enter the date and time of the visit and also the transaction number.
- All the above-mentioned things are written on your receipt.
- Then start the survey and answer all the given questions.
- You also have to select the departments you visited and buy from and rate the shopping experience and also give suggestions.
- Then select your gender and age.
- In the end, enter your personal information n like your email, phone number, etc.
- Upon completing the survey you will get the direct entry to the ASDA sweepstakes.
The selected winners will be contacted within 10 days of the drawing. So the prize will be given in 1-6 weeks.
ASDA is one of the leading retail and supermarket shopping center in the UK. The ASDA company was founded in 1949 when the supermarket owning Asquith family merged with the Associated Dairies company of Yorkshire. They will provide its customers with groceries, fresh food, quality meats and also homewares, appliances, and clothing, ASDA wants to know about their customers are satisfied with their services and products or not.
For further queries and information you can contact on the given number:
Customer Care Service: (+44) (0)800 952 0101
You can contact them between 8 am and 8 pm (GMT), 7 days a week.
I hope this article would be helpful regarding the TellASDA survey. Give your suggestions in the comment section below.