Schnucks Deli is one of the famous private supermarket chains which operates more than 100 stores throughout the midwest. Even now they have launched a survey named Tell Schnucks Survey to get the customer’s feedback.
The Schnucks Deli serves fresh deli trays, appetizers, and sandwiches. Such as Bagel Sandwich Combo, Gourmet Poor Boy, the King of the Hill and Poor Boy which contains salami and bologna alongside Swiss cheese.
The Schnucks company wants to get your honest feedback about its products and services to meet the expectations of the customers by working hard and providing a quality experience.
It’s the best time to work with the company to shape up the criteria and experience as per your needs. Because they work according to their adopted motto “Friendliest Stores In Town”.
Moreover, the Schnucks deli offers you an amazing reward as a token of appreciation after filling up a survey. So don’t miss a chance to win big.
Win $300 Gift Card Reward Via Tell Schnucks Survey
Good News Alert.!!! For all the precious customers, here is an amazing offer. If you will participate in a Schnucks survey at tellschnucks.com then you will get direct entry to the survey sweepstakes. After that, you will get a chance to win $300 Schnucks Gift Card which can be awarded as two $150 gift cards. There are 12 Grand Prizes for this survey and one gift card is given per month. Grab this incredible offer now and be fast to share your last experience honestly.
There are certain rules and regulations and a process to take a survey which you have to follow. So in this article, you will get everything that is necessary. So give it a read.
Overview Regarding Tellschnucks.com
Read the details carefully to fill up a tell Schnucks survey easily.
Survey Reward: Win $300 Schnucks Gift Card
Location: 50 The United States and the District of Columbia
Age limitation: 18 or above
Entry Limitation: One entry per period
Purchase requirement: No
Survey Validity: October 1, 2018, to September 30, 2019
Rules & Restrictions To Take A Tell Schnucks Survey
Follow these rules and consider these restrictions to win a $300 gift card.
- Schnucks survey is opened to only legal residents of the 50 United States.
- Participants of the TellSchnucks.com survey must be 18 years or more than that.
- Customers must have a basic understanding of English so that they can provide honest feedback.
- The customers should have a proper internet connection and a device to take a survey.
- Winners have to pay the taxes.
- Participants who are employees of Schnuck Markets, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising, research and promotion agencies, and their family members are not eligible to take part in the survey.
- Winners are not allowed to transfer or substitute the prize to anyone.
- There is a limitation of per Entrant per Entry Period, regardless of method of entry.
How To Participate Into Tell Schnucks Survey?
There are two methods to take a survey. Follow the steps here so that you can participate in a survey easily and simply.
- First of all, Go to tellSchnucks.com to begin a survey.
- Then, enter the unique 12 digit ID that you can see on the cash receipt.
- Now you have to answer all the questions according to your experience and provide suggestions.
- The questions may be regarding their products and services and your experience.
- After completing the survey, you have to give your personal information such as first and last name, and phone number.
In this method, there is no need to make a purchase.
- For this, you have to take a 3″ x 5″ card. on which you have to write your personal information like complete name, address, daytime phone, email, and date of birth.
- Then you have to mail it to this address: Schnucks Sweepstakes Entry, 620 Park Ave. #332, Rochester, NY 14607.
In this way, you will get one entry into the Sweepstakes contest for that month in which you have submitted the survey.
About Schnucks Deli
Schnucks is a well-known supermarket chain that was established in the St. Louis area. It has 119 stores throughout the Midwest. The locations are locations Illinois, Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, Missouri, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Schnucks started as a family-operated store with its own wholesale meat business in 1939. Its first large-scale retail store was opened in 1943. They offer a unique combination of food, quality, variety, and value is served for more than seven decades.
For further queries you can contact on the given details;
Phone Number: 314–994–9900
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
Mailing Address: Schnuck Markets, Inc 11420 Lackland Road P.O. BOX 46928 St. Louis Mo, 63146.
Hope you will like this Tell Schnucks survey article, so give your suggestion in the comment section below.