Publix grocery store was founded by George Jenkins in 1930 ar Florida. That time he was just 22 years of his age. But his dreams were much bigger because he wanted to have a large supermarket. He fulfilled his dream in 1940 by opening a gorgeous glass supermarket. Now, Publix Food and Pharmacy has more than 1000 stores in multiple locations like Alabama, Virginia, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee. They are now conducting a Publixsurvey for their customers so that they can easily share their feedback and make their shopping experience better next time. The Publix store is really concerned about the customer’s happiness and satisfaction.
What is Publixsurvey & Reward To Take A survey?
Surveys are the actual medium through which customers can access a company’s services. Through the feedback of the customers, companies get to know about what are the deficiencies and which area requires more attention. Plus how pleasurable shopping experience their customers get. So let them know about your last visit and your satisfaction level at Publix. The survey is really easy and you can take a customer satisfaction survey on your mobile & also computer, etc. Here is also a piece of good news for you all!!. In return of your honest feedback, you will get a sweepstakes entry and also get a chance to win $1000 Publix gift card. So just don’t waste a single minute and visit Publix to get a survey invitation receipt. Make sure the receipt contains a survey code on it.
Here is a complete Publixsurvey guide so just give it a quick read and follow some terms & conditions and the steps to take a survey easily 🙂
Details Regarding Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey
Here are some necessary details regarding survey so that every customer get this information.
|Survey Reward||$1,000 Publix Gift card|
|Eligible States||Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South & North Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia|
|Age Limit||18 or more than that|
|1st July 2019|
|30th September 2019|
|Monthly participation Limit||Three|
Random Drawings to announce winners is held on Sept 1, Oct 1, Nov 1.
Terms & Conditions- Publixsurvey
Here are the terms & conditions to take a survey easily. So follow them.
- The participant must be a legal resident of the United States.
- There is no purchase requirement.
- Moreover, you can participate only 3 times and get 3 monthly gift cards of $1,000.
- Age of the customer should be 18 years or older to enter the Publix customer survey.
- There’s a limit of one prize per household so keep in mind.
- Publix employees or any other person directly related to them are not allowed to enter.
Step By Step Process- www.publixsurvey.com
Here is the complete process to take a survey. You can participate online and as well as via postal mail.
- First of all, visit the official website of the survey.
- Then select the language of your choice.
- After that enter the 4-digit store number, 16-digit Publix survey code, and timestamp in 00:00 that is mention on your receipt.
- Then start the survey and you have to answer some questions about your last recent visit to Publix.
- Answer the questions honestly and drop some ratings.
- Then enter your contact information in case of your winning in the sweepstakes.
- In the end, press the submit option so you will receive an entry in the Publix survey.
Entry via Postal Mail
To enter without completing the online survey here is a method:
- First of all, hand-print or type your name, email address, phone number, and date of birth on paper or index card.
- Then mail it to Publix Voice Survey Sweepstakes Winter 2019 Entry at Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811.
So In this way, you can participate in a survey.
Publix is actually an American employee-owned supermarket chain. It was founded by George Jenkins in 1930. Headquarters of the Publix is located in Lakeland, Florida. Publix main objective is to provide premium quality food in the world by focusing on customers value and demands. So here at Publix stores, you will get the freshest quality products, a7 also top-notch services and almost everything that your good old grocery can’t even dream about.
For further queries you can contact on the given information below:
Publix customer service number: 1 (800) 242-1227
Publix Website: www.publix.com
Official Publix Survey Website: www.publixsurvey.com
I hope you will like this Publix Survey guide. So you can give your feedback regarding this article in the comment section below.