Do you like the services and lubricant products of Petro-Canada.? Petro Canada is actually a retail and wholesale brand of Suncor energy with its slogan “Canada Gas Station”.
They have launched a Petro Canada Survey to get honest feedback from its consumers.
Petro Canada becomes one of the best and largest players in the traditional oil fields of the west. And also in the oil sands and the East Coast offshore oil fields.
Even Now, They have gas filling stations all across Canada. Moreover, it provides services like Car wash and in-store purchases.
They are inviting Canadians to participate in survey contests and win an incredible reward in return. Their only goal is to satisfy their customers that’s why they want to get their opinions.
By participating in an online Petro Canada Hero Survey, you can help them to bring more improvements to their services. So, don’t waste your time to grab amazing rewards. Be fast and fill up online survey sweepstakes.
Want To Win Free Gas For A Whole Year?
Here is Good News People! Wanna Know that? Ok! let me tell you. By participating in a Survey, then at the end of the survey, you will get entry into a sweepstakes contest. So that you can win Petro-Canada Pre-Paid Card of CDN $2,475. Then you can enjoy free gas for a whole year. The winner selected every 3 months. What are you waiting for.? Spend your couple of minutes and win this amazing offer now!
There are not very hard n fast rules to take a survey so Chill. In this article, I will guide you with the complete steps to take a survey and all the necessary information that you should know about it. So, Give it a read.
Necessary details Regarding Petro Canada Survey
Read This information to take a survey easily.
Contest Period: January 1st, 2019 To December 31st, 2019
Contest Entry: One time
Age Limitation: 18 Years or more
Location: Residents of Canada
Prize: Win A Petro Canada Prepaid Card CDN $2,475
Survey Type: Online
Eligibility Criteria To Take A Petro Canada Hero Survey
Follow these rules and regulations to take a survey.
- The winning participant will be selected every 3 months.
- There is a limitation of 3 entries per month.
- The participant must provide additional information to contact you after winning.
- The age of the participant should be 18 years or more.
- You should have Petro Canada purchase receipt. So that you can take a survey.
- You should have a proper internet connection and a device to participate in.
- The employees, retirees of Petro‑Canada and its affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives and their family members are restricted to participate.
How To Participate In A Petro Canada Survey?
Follow the steps carefully yo complete the survey:
- First of all, visit the official website so that you can start a survey.
- Then you have to select a language of your convenience.
- After that, Enter your Date & Time of visit and Receipt Number that is mentioned on your receipt.
- Then press the next option and start answering the following questions honestly.
- The questions must be time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing. So answer carefully.
- Then, in the end, you should have to enter your personal information like your email address, phone number, and all the contact details.
- The selected participants will be contacted by phone or mail at least three 3 times within the fourteen 14 days after the Draw.
In this way, you can get your reward for the Prepaid card via Petro Canada Survey.
About Petro Canada
Petro Canada is one of the famous oil and gas companies in Canada. This company is founded in 1975 in Ottawa, Ontario. Now its headquarters are located in Calgary, Alberta. Petro Canada merged with Suncor Energy in 2009. Suncor Energy operated the brand Sunoco. So due to this, Sunoco stations were changed to Petro Canada stations in 2010. Petro Canada stations offer certain service types. Such as, offer alternative fuels (like Ultra 94, SuperClean 94, Diesel, Natural Gas, Propane and also Propane tank exchanges. They are open 24 hours. Moreover, it also has a car wash, sells lottery, has a bank machine, and also other Petro Canada features vary according to location.
For further information and queries, you have to contact on the given number:
- Toll-free number: 1-800-668-0229
You can call them between 7 pm to 10 pm ET
- Customers can also contact through the on-site live chat option.
- Customers can reach them through the On-site contact form.
I hope you will like this Petro Canada Survey article, Still, if you face any kind of issue you can give your suggestions in the comment sections below.